We receive a number of different types of information about you, including:
The information that's required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to share. If you are coming to the site through an employer or insurer payor such as an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) then there is additional information collected by these Parties. This information is typically collected to confirm your eligibility with the EAP or network benefit administrator and is not shared with your Provider (who will collect your contact information separately). Further, your Employer or the Employer of the subscriber of your benefits will not be provided this information (you likely already gave them similar information in your employee file unless you are a family member of an eligible employee). Except as permitted by law or as otherwise described below, Our Nuts and Bolts does not disclose any PI/PHI about its customers, or former customers, or employees, to anyone.
Our Nuts and Bolts does not sell lists or customer information. Information Our Nuts and Bolts Collects for Customers Our Nuts and Bolts collects, retains, and uses PI/PHI from customers to include the following:
● The information that's required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to share.
● Required information such as your name, email address, birthday, and gender. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
● Usernames and User IDs, which are a way to identify you on Our Nuts and Bolts. A User ID is a string of numbers and a username generally is some variation of your name.
● "Public Information" which means the information you choose to make public, as well as information that is always publicly available.
● Information posted to a group chat or moderated session and information kept within a one on one session.
● “Contact Information” is personal information and or family/friend/relation that Our Nuts and Bolts stores confidentially for your Therapist to access in case of an emergency or mental health crisis.
● Information Our Nuts and Bolts receives on forms, including, but not limited to, identifying information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address related to customer projects;
● Banking information for billing purposes; such as account # and routing information for invoicing purposes Information Our Nuts and Bolts Collects for Employees and Sub-Contractors Federal law requires us to obtain, verify, and record personal information - such as your name, address and date of birth - in order to confirm your identity, social security number and banking information.
Our Nuts and Bolts collects, retains, and uses PI from employees and subcontractors including the following:
● Information Our Nuts and Bolts receives on applications or other forms, including, but not limited to, identifying information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address, social security number, date of birth, mother's maiden name, medical history;
● Federal Tax ID #;
● Medical records;
● Investment information;
● Background security checks Information Our Nuts and Bolts May Share Our Nuts and Bolts is a "DBA" used